Chosen by Master chef Kylie Kwong for their design, practicality and balance. High grade Japanese stainless steel, engineered for precision, designed for your hand.
Shop our range of Furi knives today.
Purchase a Furi Knife Set in Australia to Equip Your Kitchen Fully
If you want to bring the finest Japanese craftsmanship into your kitchen, then you need a Furi Knife Set in Australia. These unique knives are unlike nearly any other knives on the market and represent the pinnacle in knife craftsmanship. Continue reading below to learn more about how these knives can help you hone your skills as a culinary maven.
What Sets House of Knives Apart Regarding Furi Knives
There’s no competition when it comes to Furi’s ability to combine elegance with quality. While some other knives are contenders for utility, each Furi knife is a piece of art that is as beautiful as it is functional.
- We carry many variations on the classic Furi knife set, each suited for distinct needs or styles. Those with modern kitchen designs can choose from the Furi Pro Angular knife block 5pc set, the Furi Pro black walnut vault knives 6pc set, or the Furi Pro teak and rubberwood knife block 5pc set to find the one that best suits their style. Each look is distinguished but so distinct from each other that one is guaranteed to appeal more than the others for your unique kitchen design.
- Furi has many knife variations ideal for different tasks in the kitchen. You can find classic utility knives, chef’s knives, paring knives, and cleavers. You can get access to the perfect Yanagida for anything from chopping vegetables to butchering meat and making a complicated stew from scratch.
- If you’re looking for the perfect gift for a cooking enthusiast in Australia, then one of the Furi knife gift sets is sure to be the right choice. These sets include multiple kinds of knives and an attractive knife holder that would look good in almost any kitchen design. Add a knife sharpener to keep your knives razor-sharp for many years.
- When you order from House of Knives, we fast track your delivery so that it makes it to you as quickly as possible. We recognise that speed is essential, especially in a restaurant setting. If you need good, reliable knives to keep your kitchen running, then look to Furi knives from House of Knives.
- You can expect many years of service from these quality knives. Each knife’s Japanese craftsmanship is backed by a 25-year warranty that protects you from any production defects or unusual wear impacting the knives early. Experience the blades that master chef Kylie Kwong relies on for their design, balance, and practical considerations.
The list of reasons to consider using Furi knives goes on, but the above reveals why you should consider the House of Knives to be your go-to source for Furi knives.
What You Stand to Gain by Using House of KnivesWhen you order from House of Knives, you’re supporting an Australian company that strives to connect people with high-quality products. We’re committed to stocking trustworthy brands that make exceptional knives. We invite you to explore our selection of Furi knives and see for yourself why they have an exceptional reputation. Contact us today for assistance in finding the perfect gift or starter knife set.
Don't miss out on our weekly special deals and offers.
Only 8 left!Reigetsu Traditional Single Bevel Pro Series Sashimi Knife 24cm
(for cutting raw fish fillets into thin slices)
Only 3 left!Furi Pro East/West™ Santoku Knife 13cm
(multi-purpose, smaller/lighter than chef knife)
Only 3 left!Furi Pro Asian Utility Knife 12cm
(to peel/cut fruit and veg, or precision work)
Only 2 left!Furi Pro European Design Carving Knife 20cm
(for slicing/carving thin cuts of meat)