Miyabi knives embody the beauty of sharpness and follow in the tradition of Japanese swords. Authentic Japanese blade design, balanced weight distribution, comfortable handles.
Shop our range of Miyabi products today.
Miyabi Kitchen Knives are Essential for all Chefs
Whether you are a home cook or professional chef, Miyabi kitchen knives make preparing food simple and easy. Traditional processes and materials are used to create each knife, a unique piece that feels balanced and comfortable in your hand.
What Sets House of Knives Apart Regarding Miyabi Kitchen Knives in Australia
Having the perfect kitchen knife is essential for any home or professional chef. House of Knives is different from other retailers for the following reasons:
- We stock a range of kitchen knives by Miyabi for both the home and professional chef. Miyabi Santoku knives are ideal for chopping, dicing and mincing. They are smaller than a Chef knife and come in either a beautiful Pakka Wood or Birchwood handle. The Miyabi Gyutoh knives have the same Damascus blade design as the Santoku but are more suitable for slicing meat and vegetables. We carry these and many other Miyabi blades.
- All products, including the Miyabi 5000FCD Nakiri, come with a full manufacturer’s warranty. At House of Knives, we have hand-picked the products we carry to ensure only high-quality products our clients will enjoy. In the event that you are not pleased with your selection, we have a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- The final thing that sets us apart from other retailers is we stock more than Miyabi kitchen knives. We stock knives from other international brands, including Tojiro and Zwilling J.A. Henckel. You need more than knives to prepare an amazing feast for friends and family, so we stock premium quality pots, pans, coffee mills and more. You will also find the cleaning products required to care for your new cookware properly.
Whether you are a home cook or professional chef, House of Knives has the perfect knife for every food preparation task.
Trends About Miyabi Kitchen Knives in Australia You Should Know
Current Miyabi knives incorporate tradition and functionality in their design:
- Japanese blade design – Miyabi knives are well-balanced and have a traditional Honbazuke v-edge honing that ensures a sharp blade. Not only do these blades utilise traditional designs, but they are manufactured in the Zwilling J.A. Henckels factory in Seki (Japan) using traditional methods.
- Beautiful blade surface – The blades on the Miyabi Santoku and Gyutoh knives show off a beautiful floral damask pattern. This pattern is a result of a treatment that alters the surface of each layer in the blade. Every blade’s floral pattern is unique and deserves to be shown off.
- Comfort – The handles in the Miyabi knives use a traditional Japanese D-shape. This shape is lighter than a ‘fat’ handle, allows for perfect balance and feels good in the hand. The handles are built using a variety of materials, so the chef can choose the one that suits their personal style. Handle materials include metal and micarta, birchwood and maple, as well as others.
About House of KnivesHouse of Knives is an Australian-based online retailer of kitchen knives and related products. We stock all major brands including Miyabi, Zwillling J.A. Henckel, and many more. When you place an order with us, we ensure your order is dispatched within two business days. Our team is focused on providing our customers with amazing service and are ready to assist you with questions and orders. If you are interested in Miyabi kitchen knives, contact us for more information.
Only 6 left!Reigetsu Traditional Right-Handed Pro Series Sashimi Knife 24cm
(for cutting raw fish fillets into thin slices)
Only 3 left!Furi Pro East/West™ Santoku Knife 13cm
(multi-purpose, smaller/lighter than chef knife)
Only 1 left!Furi Pro Utility Knife 15cm
(multi-purpose, for cutting mid-sized food items)
Only 2 left!Furi Pro Asian Utility Knife 12cm
(to peel/cut fruit and veg, or precision work)
Only 1 left!Furi Pro Precision Filleting Knife 17 cm
(for removing bones, cartilage, and skin)