Only 2 left!F DICK 1778 Series Plumwood Paring Knife 12cm
(to peel/cut fruit and veg, or precision work)
Thanks to the sharp, extremely thinly ground blade of a “1778” knife, cutting and chopping in the kitchen becomes an effortless pleasure.
The knives are easy to guide and create a breathtakingly clean-cut, ensuring that the item being cut does not fall apart or becomes crushed.
Buy World-Renowned F. Dick Knives for Your Home or Restaurant Kitchen
House of Knives is proud to present a full selection of F. Dick knives, recognised as some of the most impressive knives in the world. In our experience, there are few situations in which another knife would be better suited, and we can recommend without reservation that everyone could benefit by upgrading to these knives.
A Short Buyer’s Guide for F. Dick Knives
If you aren’t familiar with Friedr. Dick knives, then we’re excited to share information with you about our favourite kitchen knives. Here are a few important things you should know about these knives:
- Friedr. Dick knives are the leading choice for professional chefs around the world. The team at F. Dick has designed them to be comfortable to hold for hours on end. Featuring extremely sharp blades, these knives reduce the amount of effort needed for regular cutting, chopping, and trimming.
- You can find any knife you need. F. Dick knives are available in carving, chef, Chinese chef, carving, paring, boning, santoku, serrated, utility, vegetable, tourne, tomato, steak, ham, gyuto, filleting, Yanagida, tanto utility, usuba, and bread knives. Whether you’re a home chef or buying for a restaurant, you can find every kind of knife you need to cook as you desire.
- In addition to the numerous kinds of F. Dick knives that we stock, we also carry them in variable sizes. Find chef’s knives ranging from 12cm to 26cm, carving knives from 15cm to 26cm, and other kinds of knives in the sizes you need. It’s especially important to have the correctly-sized knife in restaurant settings to minimise the risk of misuse and accidents.
- Due to their quality construction, these knives are resilient and will retain their ability to cut well for extended durations. As wear and tear eventually build up, these knives are also surprisingly easy to sharpen and hone so that you can return them to good-as-new condition. Count on F. Dick knives to be by your side for years.
- You can easily store these knives with helpful accessories. We carry official knife blocks and magnetic cases so that you can safely stow the knives when not in use. Pack them in the case to bring them between locations if you do any offsite catering or have multiple restaurants.
- We stand by these knives and back them with a full lifetime warranty. If you use them appropriately, they will be with you for many years. Our team is happy to help inform you about the proper care instructions so that you know how to maintain their sharpness and prevent any dullness or damage to the blade’s edge.
Truly, there are no better knives that you could get to help you work effectively in the kitchen. F. Dick knives are excellently made and showcase the difference that high-quality materials and design make when it comes to restaurant knives.